Would you like to have authentic German cultural input in your school? Schools can now apply to host a qualified teacher from Germany for 2 or 3 weeks at no cost.
Why host a teacher from Germany?
- It’s a free, flexible programme that can be adapted to mutual interest
- It’s a great way to exchange resources and share best practice
- Pupils gain a unique perspective into the German culture
- It’s an excellent professional development opportunity
- Pupils and teachers benefit from linguistic support
- It can stimulate ideas for future projects
Schools do not need to be teaching German in order to participate in the programme and visits can take place at any time between September 2015 and July 2016.
Teachers receive comprehensive support throughout with ideas of how to maximise the benefit of the programme for all teachers and pupils.
You can find more information and how to apply at: http://www.ukgermanconnection.org/hostateacher
Application deadline: 18 September 2015(*)
(*)Please note that forms can be submitted at any time up to the deadline, and schools wishing to host in the autumn term should submit their hosting form before the end of the summer term 2015.
If you have any questions or would like any further information, please contact Carla Johnson by email on email@example.com or 020 7824 1572.