Pupil Language Ambassador
|ROLE TITLE:||Pupil Language Ambassador|
|Head of Languages|
Main purpose of the role
Support the languages department to:
- Raise the profile of the Department.
- Share information about the importance of foreign language skills for work and life.
- Encourage your fellow pupils to continue studying modern foreign languages.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Support the languages department to organize a series of events.
- Present information in classes / assemblies.
- Create specific displays in school and for events such as careers fairs, open days and parents’ evenings.
- Share news of your work with the whole school community and Routes Cymru officers.
Skills and Abilities
- Communication skills – The ability to give and receive information clearly
- Presentation skills – The ability to present information, express standpoints and persuade others
- Team skills – The ability to collaborate as part of a group
- A passion for languages – A Pupil Language Ambassadors should possess a great enthusiasm for studying languages.