– Printable / downloadable lists:
– Through the Collège au cinéma project the Centre National de la Cinématographie (CNC) has created a series of dossiers pédagogiques for over fifty films, including: Le Grand Voyage.
Vocabulary, Grammar and Translation
Hwb includes comprehensive resources designed to introduce, analyse and discuss general topic in the French, Spanish and German syllabus. The resources include vocabulary lists and further exercises to practise grammar points, translation skills and essay work.
– Amongst the materials available on the website of Cornerhouse, Manchester’s international centre for contemporary visual arts and independent film, are study guides to the following films:
Good Bye Lenin – in German
Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei
Jenseits der Stille
– The español eXtra Cineclub offers reviews, trailers, clips and worksheets or films from Spain and Latin America, including El Laberinto del fauno.
-The website of the London Spanish Film Festival includes a link to Splash into Spanish, a set of language activities aimed at enhancing Spanish learners’ understanding of films shown at the festival (2009 and 2010) – see links at bottom of page.
Other useful links
– Tyneside Cinema offers a range of downloadable teaching resources.
– The website of the Instituto Cervantes in London includes a blogcontaining all the titles of the Spanish and Latin American films found in the institute’s library catalogue.
Multilingual Play – Little Red Riding Hood
Go Global Enterprise Day
We’re very pleased to be able to launch our new resource, the ‘Go Global Enterprise Day’ pack. This brilliant new resource is designed to use alongside our board game ‘Go Global’, a copy of which was sent to all secondary schools in Wales last year. The pupils will work in groups and will be encouraged to put themselves in a “real” working environment, each taking on a specific role. Together they will design an international marketing plan and will end the day by presenting it to a panel of judges.
Use this resource to encourage your pupils to think Beyond Britain and to Go Global!