Wednesday 27 June 2018, 10:00
This FREE one-day fair will offer a range of information sessions and workshops aimed at year 7 and 8 pupils, featuring games, dance, careers, language and culture tasters and useful information about studying and working in Wales or abroad. All pupils attending are sure to broaden their horizons, and will leave with a greater awareness of what it means to be a global citizen.
Come and taste languages and cultures in our Feast, and experience how speaking another language can enable you to get the most out of your future career. Enjoy your meal!
- What can Europe offer to me?, by Europe Direct and Tim Penn
- Chinese Dance, by Confucius Institute
- Chinese Calligraphy, by Confucius Institute
- Chinese Taster Session, by Confucius Institute
- The Matching Game, by Goethe Institut
- Sign Language Taster Session, by Centre of Sign-Sight-Sound
- Multilingual singing, by Bangor University
- Science adventure, by Bangor University
- German Taster Session, by Bangor University
- Creative Writing, by Bangor University
- Welsh poetry, by Rhys Trimble
- International Opportunities for you, by British Council Wales.
Terms and Conditions – Places at this event and to certain workshops are limited, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Maximum 40 pupils per school.
We kindly request that you inform us of any change to the numbers attending from your school at least 10 working days before the event.
No more than 6 pupils from any one school will attend any single workshop.
Photographs and videos will be taken for promotional purposes. Please ensure you have received appropriate parental permission, and let us know on the morning of the event if you do not wish to be photographed.
Food is not provided. Please, bring your own packed lunches.
Location: PJ Hall. Bangor University Main Arts Building. College Road, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 2DG.
Date: 27 June 2018, 10am-2pm.
Contact: Rubén Chapela, email@example.com.
NOTE: Up to 40 per School.